This is my favorite part of our website, where we get to include all of our talented and creative friends and family! You'll find links to some of the projects and services that our friends offer, and some of it is just stuff we like. We are constantly blown away by the talent in the community around us, and we'd love to share it with you!
Creative Projects by Friends:
- Medium Mashup - All forms of entertainment and criticism under one roof!
- Scientist Seminarian - Theology with a hint of science. A side-project of Michael's including reviews, rants, and raves by guest authors.
Music by Friends:
- Nick Duke - Nick is an excellent musician and audio engineer with a heart for God and his family. Check out his music!
- Adam Sams - Adam is a powerful songwriter with convicting lyrics, and is even better live. He'll be a household name one day soon.
- Ramblin' Fevers - 3-piece Bluegrass band with a lot of energy and fun music.
- Nick Cavazos - Dionysian Tapes - My cousin makes "abstract music." On tape.
- Luke Amerson - Singer songwriter with solo projects, now playing in the band Social.
- Mazes and Monsters - Very creative indie/ambient/electronica music by some musically inclined friends
Art & Design by Friends:
- Joe Cavazos - My cousin is an amazing graphic artist creating dynamic visuals in branding and illustrations.
- Kenny and Ellie Benson - Benson Benson Co. - "The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls"
- Russ Pate - When I heard he was moving into town, I checked out his portfolio before I even met him. He didn't disappoint either time.
Photography & Videography by Friends:
- John and Holly Louis - Birdsong Louis Photography Team - Two very talented photographers and even better friends.
- Ben Cantrell - Grain and Key - Ben is an experienced videographer with a great eye! His wedding and music videos are top-notch!
- Anna Sams - Formerly Anna Garner, her photography rivals her husband's music.
- Jorge Cruze - Jorge Cruze Photography - Family photography in the RGV area (TX).
- The Dukes Adopt - Help Nick and Jessie Duke adopt by ordering handmade bibs and bandanas for children here. Visit their blog here.
- The Book Tavern - When you feel guilty for ordering everything on Amazon, stop by this place for great conversation and new and used books.
- Them Two Birds - Chris and Tiffany Goodson "create industrial-style home decor and furniture from items that were once thorns and thistles."